Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How can I sum up the last year?

Wow! I don't even really know where to start. Last year I began my adventures of Andrea Gene Photography with the great opportunity that my sister had given me to shoot Christmas family photos for all the SS Moms. I met some amazing families and some really awesome moms! I was so excited to expand my business and get the ball rolling in a major way. Shortly after Christmas, my boyfriend (at the time) and I decided on building a house out in Corona. Very shortly after we broke ground on the house he proposed to me. It has been such an amazing, exciting, and busy year! With all of that going on I have not had a lot of time to blog about all of these exciting times nor all the wonderful shoots I have had in between! So, I have decided to sum up the year in a post....if thats possible. :)

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past year:

My niece Lillie was born Thanksgiving weekend.





Meagan and the puppies photo shoot for a Christmas present for her Fiance.





The Hurley Family Valentine's Day photo shoot down in Laguna Beach. I am just so in love with Wyatt! He has the most beautiful blue eyes!






Our house getting built!


Our weekend getaway to Catalina where Dana proposed.


Caden's 2nd birthday at the Zoo! Caden's mom Tonya did such an awesome job party planning. Each kid got a personalized bandana and cowboy hat. How cool is that? She also hand painted farm animals with cut outs for the kids to put theirs faces in. Tonya did such an amazing job! I was blown away!






Little Ethan Benney was born.





Meagan's beautiful bridal shower.







Ellie and Lillie got bigger....








My sister put on the most beautiful bridal shower on for me.







...and Winston is still Winston but just a little bit bigger. :)



It's hard to sum up a year in pictures. I'm looking forward to 2011 where I will have A LOT more free time on my hands to expand the business and set up a studio in the new house. Stop by for more updates. I'm going to be a better blogger in 2011...I promise! :)

1 comment: